0372-400Х (Edition in Ukrainian)
2071-0186 (Edition in English)
2071-0194 (in electronic form)
Abbreviated key title: Ukr. J. Phys.
Bugaychuk S.A.1, Gnatovskyy V.O.2, Negriyko A.M.1, Pryadko I.I.1
1 Institute of Physics, Nat. Acad. of Sci. of Ukraine
(46, Prosp. Nauky, Kyiv 03028, Ukraine; e-mail: email@example.com)
2 Physical Department, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
(4, Prosp. Academician Glushkov, Kyiv 03022, Ukraine)
Multiplexing and Switching of Laser Beams Based on Cross-Correlation Interaction of Periodic Fields
Section: Solid Matter
Original Author's Text: English/Ukrainian
Abstract: The work is devoted to the study of the correlation technique of formation of laser beams under conditions of the interaction of coherent fields spatially periodic in the transverse direction. It is aimed at the application of this technique to the multiplexing (splitting) of an input laser beam to several output ones, management of the energy of these beams, and their clustering and debunching according to required time algorithms.
Key words: optical correlators, phase periodic structures, spatial switching and multiplexing of laser beams.
1. V.A. Soifer, V. Kotlar, L. Doskolovich, Iterative Methods for Diffractive Optical Elements Computation (London, Taylor and Francis, 1997).
2. Yu.V. Miklyaev, W. Imgrunt, V.S. Pavel’ev, V.A. Soifer, V.G. Kachalov, V.A. Eropolov, L. Aschke, M.V. Bolshakov, V.N. Lisochenko, Komp’yuter. Opt. 35, 42 (2011).
3. A. Papoulis, Systems and Transforms with Application in Optics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968).
4. A.N. Malov, V.N. Morozov, I.N. Kompanets, Yu.M. Popov, Kvant. Elektr. 4, 1981 (1977).
5. A. Gnatovsky, O.V. Zolochevskaya, A.P. Loginov, L.K. Yarovoi, SPIE 3055, 186 (1996).
6. V.O. Gnatovskyy, S.A. Bugaychuk, A.M. Negriyko, I.I. Pryadko, A.V. Sidorenko, IEEE CFP13814, 378 (2013).
7. O.V. Gnatovskiy, A.M. Negriyko, V.O. Gnatovskyy, A.V. Sidorenko, Ukr. J. Phys. 58, 122 (2013). CrossRef
8. V.L. Vinetskii, N.V. Kukhtarev, Dynamic Holography (Kyiv, Naukova Dumka, 1983) (in Russian).
9. S. Odoulov, M. Soskin, A. Khyzhnyak, Oscillators with Degenerate Four-Wave Mixing (Harwood, Chur, London, 1991). PubMed