0372-400Х (Edition in Ukrainian)
2071-0186 (Edition in English)
2071-0194 (in electronic form)
Abbreviated key title: Ukr. J. Phys.
V.E. Lashkaryov Institute of Semiconductor Physics, Nat. Acad. of Sci. of Ukraine
(41, Nauky Ave., Kyiv 03680, Ukraine; e-mail: email@example.com)
Academician of the NAS of Ukraine Vadym Evgenovych Lashkaryov: the Outstanding Physicist of the 20-th Century, the Discoverer of a p-n-Junction (to the 55-th Anniversary of the Foundation of the Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the NAS of Ukraine)
Section: Chronicle, bibliographic data, and personalia
Original Author's Text: Ukrainian
Abstract: Prize-grade result. V.E. Lashkaryov is a founder and the first Director of the Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the NAS of Ukraine; the 55-th anniversary of its foundation was on October 7, 2015. The paper was initiated by the Academic Council of Semiconductor Physics of the NAS of Ukraine, with V.E. Lashkaryov having been its first chairman...
Key words: V.E. Lashkaryov, Prize-grade result, Institute of Semiconductor Physics.
1. V.E. Lashkaryov Institute of Semiconductor Physics of the NAS of Ukraine in 1960–2010, edited by V.F. Machulin (Intertekhnodruk, Kyiv, 2010) (in Ukrainian). PubMed
2. V.E. Lashkaryov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Fiz. 5, 442 (1941) [English translation: Ukr. J. Phys. 53, Special issue, 53 (2008)]; V.E. Lashkaryov and K.M. Kosonogova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz. 5, 478 (1941).
3. V. Litovchenko and M. Strikha, Europhys. News 45, 15 (2014). CrossRef
4. V.E. Lashkaryov, V.G. Litovchenko, N.M. Omel'yanovs'ka, R.M. Bondarenko, and V.I. Strikha, Visn. Kyiv. Univ. Ser. Fiz. Khim., No. 1 (1958).
5. V.E. Lashkaryov, V.G. Litovchenko, N.M. Omel'yanovskaya, R.N. Bondarenko, and V.I. Strikha, Zh. Tekhn. Fiz. 27, 2437 (1957).
6. V.E. Lashkaryov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 73, 813 (1950).